Affordable 2D/3D CAD for Experienced Users
TurboCAD Expert is for experienced 2D/3D CAD users already familiar with AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT looking for a powerful alternative. It includes all of the 2D drafting, 3D surface modeling, photorealistic rendering, and extensive file support of TurboCAD Deluxe. TurboCAD Expert also includes an AutoCAD®-like 2D drafting interface option with command line and dynamic input cursor that simplifies the transition from AutoCAD. Plus, additional professional features are included in TurboCAD Expert to enhance productivity and interoperability.
Key Features & Benefits
- Complete 2D/3D Design Tools for drafting, modeling, modifying, dimensioning and annotation.
- Easy to Learn and Use with set up wizards, context-sensitive help, snaps, alignment aids, and handle-based editing.
- AutoCAD®-like 2D drafting interface option with command line and dynamic input cursor that simplifies the transition from AutoCAD.
- More professional 2D drafting & editing tools like 2D Geometric and Dimension Constraints
- Surface Modeling Tools like 2D/3D Booleans, extrude, revolve, sweeps, & more.
- Architectural Design Tools including parametric architectural objects, sections and elevations, house builder wizard, schedule tool, and more.
- Photorealistic Rendering, materials, and lighting to create powerful presentations.
- Internal Database and Custom Data, External Database Connectivity, and Point Cloud Support
- Expanded File Sharing Options including AutoCAD® .DWG & .DXF, SketchUp .SKP, .STL for 3D Printing, & more!